A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maneeb Mellem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maneeb Mellem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maneeb Mellem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellem graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mellem has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maneeb Nmn Mellem MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maneeb N. Mellem practice?
- Dr. Maneeb Mellem has 1 office location.
Dr. Maneeb Mellem practices Internal Medicine near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Internists.