Dr. Maneeb Mellem MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 30th, 2016
Great Doctor
I switched from my previous dr. because she wouldn't take care of my diabetes and she kept referring me out for everything. Dr. Mellem is taking care of my diabetes and my asthma so I don't have to see those specialist now. He has a very good bedside manner. I also like it that he talks in terms you can understand.

August 18th, 2010
Excellent caring physican
I have been seeing Dr. Mellem for several years and would not see another unless he moved away. He is an excellent diagnostician, has a lot of professional expertise in his field. I trust him totally which is a lot to say from a person afraid of doctors in general.He knows how to explain diseases so you understand what he is talking about. He is generous in giving samples to try a new med or if you cannot afford to pay for them. He will see you or squeeze you in if ill on short notice. His staff is excellent and the few times he has had unprofessional new girls in, they do not kept. The staff who have been there a long time tell me he is the kindest man to work for and they would never consider leaving.I cannot say enough nice things about him and his intuition is usually correct. He takes Medicaid and that to me says a lot about his motives for being in this field. I think this one really cares about his patients.

April 5th, 2010
I have been seeing a variety of doctors for years complaining of the same symptoms. After 1 visit w/ Dr. Mellem he was able to diagnose me with an autoimmune disease and provide me with treatment options. Thank you!

September 8th, 2009
Staff is absolutely THE BEST...
but if you are looking an accurate and thorough diagnosis, forget it. If you already know what is wrong with you, and just need someone to write prescriptions, this is definitely the guy for you.