A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maneesh Ailawadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maneesh Ailawadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maneesh Ailawadi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ailawadi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ailawadi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maneesh K Ailawadi MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maneesh K. Ailawadi practice?
- Dr. Maneesh Ailawadi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maneesh Ailawadi practices Surgery near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Surgeons.