Surgical Specialist

by Jeff j on Jun 26th, 2015

Great surgeon

Exceptional Surgeon! show details Exceptional Surgeon!
by Julie E Spiegel on May 18th, 2015

He is awesome! Best Doctor ever! Cannot say enough about the Man! Very professional yet down to earth.

Top Notch show details Top Notch
Apr 6th, 2015

Great experience

by Kathleen edsall on Mar 19th, 2015

This doctor repaired the damage that another doctor did. I bless him and tell all my friends to go to him. He is the only doctor I will ever see for surgery. Scared heart hospital is also an excellent hospital.5 star rating in my book.

A dr show details A dr
Feb 18th, 2015

Great physician Spends a lot of time with his pts

physician show details physician
by Doc X on Aug 15th, 2011

Dr. Ailawadi is the surgeon other physicians go to. I am a local physician with extensive insider knowledge. He is the one I trust my family and myself to. he operated on me for a very complex operation and I did perfect. Do yourself a favor and choose him.

DR A There is no equal show details DR A There is no equal
Jun 19th, 2011

Dr. A is no doubt the best surgeon in the Lehigh Valley. He removed the majority of my stomach for cancer after 2 surgeons said that it was not resectble. If you have cancer go see him you will get he best. Just look at where he trained, Vanderbilt, sloan Ketterring, who else in the valley has these credentials?

patient show details patient
May 19th, 2011

Dr. A is the best cancer surgeon in NE pennsylvania. He did a very complex operation on me (whipple) and I went home in 10 days. He also operated on 3 of my close frieds all for cancer. You will not find a better, more compassionate surgeon.

Caution show details Caution
Jan 11th, 2011

Thank goodness I went for a second opinion. I had a simple procedure done and it turned into a nightmare. I ended up with the most horrible infection and what was supposed to be a in and out procedure turned into 1 week at the hospital.

The best there is show details The best there is
by Very thankful on Oct 19th, 2008