Surgeons

175 E Brown St
Ste 114
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
570-426-2301
Locations and availability (3)

|  physician  |  show details
by Doc X on Aug 15th, 2011

Dr. Ailawadi is the surgeon other physicians go to. I am a local physician with extensive insider knowledge. He is the one I trust my family and myself to. he operated on me for a very complex operation and I did perfect. Do yourself a favor and choose him.

|  DR A There is no equal  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2011

Dr. A is no doubt the best surgeon in the Lehigh Valley. He removed the majority of my stomach for cancer after 2 surgeons said that it was not resectble. If you have cancer go see him you will get he best. Just look at where he trained, Vanderbilt, sloan Ketterring, who else in the valley has these credentials?

|  patient  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

Dr. A is the best cancer surgeon in NE pennsylvania. He did a very complex operation on me (whipple) and I went home in 10 days. He also operated on 3 of my close frieds all for cancer. You will not find a better, more compassionate surgeon.

|  Caution  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

Thank goodness I went for a second opinion. I had a simple procedure done and it turned into a nightmare. I ended up with the most horrible infection and what was supposed to be a in and out procedure turned into 1 week at the hospital.

|  The best there is  |  show details