A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maneesh Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maneesh Bhargava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maneesh Bhargava, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Bhargava has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maneesh Bhargava BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maneesh Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Maneesh Bhargava has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maneesh Bhargava practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Princeton, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Red Wing, MN.
See Princeton Internists, Princeton Critical Care Practitioners, and Princeton Pulmonologists.