A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maneesh Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maneesh Bhargava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhargava
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhargava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maneesh Bhargava, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Bhargava has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maneesh Bhargava BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maneesh Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Maneesh Bhargava has 1 office location.
Dr. Maneesh Bhargava practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners, and Minneapolis Pulmonologists.