A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maneesh Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maneesh Bhargava, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Bhargava has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maneesh Bhargava BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maneesh Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Maneesh Bhargava has 7 office locations.
Dr. Maneesh Bhargava practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Wyoming, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners, and Minneapolis Pulmonologists.