A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manel Nayak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nayak
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nayak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manel Nayak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayak graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Nayak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
- Satilla Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manel Dinesh Chandra Nayak MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manel D. Nayak practice?
- Dr. Manel Nayak has 1 office location.
Dr. Manel Nayak practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Waycross, GA.
See Waycross Internists, Waycross Pulmonologists, Waycross Critical Care Practitioners, and Waycross Sleep Medicine Doctors.