Dr. Manellema Fernando Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manellema Fernando?

She knows her stuff!

Posted on February 1st, 2011

I found Dr. Fernando online for Thyroid treatment after seeing no results with my current doctor. She not only got my thyroid back to normal using natural hormones, she discovered the cause of my weight gain: hyperinsulinemia. Other doctors just relied on my blood sugar tests, which are normal. Dr. Fernando also tests for the amount of INSULIN in the blood because high levels mean your carbs are not processing correctly and going directly to the fat cells. I've lost over 50lbs! Dr. Fernando sits down with you and goes over all of your blood test results and explains them to you. Like a detective, she gets to the root of the problem and treats the CAUSE, not just the symptoms!

Posted on October 17th, 2009

The MOST caring and detailed doctor I have EVER been treated by,so professional, yet has a "bedside" manner of someone who generally cares!!! I recommend her without hesitation!