A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manely Ghaffari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manely Ghaffari, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manely Ghaffari, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaffari graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manely Ghaffari MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manely Ghaffari practice?
- Dr. Manely Ghaffari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manely Ghaffari practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists and Philadelphia Child Psychiatrists.