A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendranath Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendranath Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahendranath Reddy practice?
- Dr. Mahendranath Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahendranath Reddy practices Internal Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Internists.