A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maneul Cuesta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuesta graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Cuesta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Appling Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maneul B Cuesta MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Maneul B. Cuesta practice?
- Dr. Maneul Cuesta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maneul Cuesta practices Neurology near Waycross, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Baxley, GA and Alma, GA.
See Waycross Neurologists.