Dr. Manfred Mueller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manfred Mueller?

October 29th, 2014

Prescriptions

I love Dr. Mueller. He takes time to talk. But who ever takes care of scrips, sucks. She has had a while to get my E-scrips done and has not. Now I have to pay $400 for a month supply instead of $60 for 90 days. I can't aford so don't know what to do

October 8th, 2013

God Complex

The Dr. is a narrow-minded hack with a God complex. My father was scheduled to be taken off his respirator on a Monday about one year ago. Dr. Mueller, taking the weekend shift, called a meeting with my family and I and asked us "what's so magical about Monday"? We had agonized over the decision to take dad off life support and he with that statement and the one that followed "I can save him!" heaped a mountain of emotions that contained guilt, self doubt, bewilderment, distrust for the staff and palliative care at the hospital, that was nearly insurmountable. The look on the nurses and palliative care was one of dumbstruck awe coupled with "he's done this before..." You see Dr. Mueller believe he could make my dad's lungs function again. It didn't matter that he was 87 years old. It didn't matter that he was in heart and kidney failure. He believed he could keep his lungs alive even if it meant dialysis and a heart pump. Through events, emotions, and happenings too numerous for this review. My dad, in kidney failure and heart failure, with testicles the size of a cantaloupe, was taken off life support and died the next day. I hope you read this Manfred. I hope that something sparks your memory about this though you are so self absorbed I doubt it will.

June 9th, 2017