Dr. Manfred Rothstein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

November 9th, 2015
Dr Rothstein ,a wonderful caring kind MD who knows his business. If you have a skin condition this is the man to see. His office and staff are busy but they are all good folks, God Bless

July 8th, 2015
Reasonable Fee and Quality Service
He does a great job. His fees are quite low. However, you should plan to pay for your visit and submit the receipt to your insurance company. I have a chronic skin disease and visit him every other year to get medication, and his fee never changes. In contrast, every time I visit my primary care doctor his fee seems to go up and I visit him twice a year.

April 24th, 2015
Horrible office
Doctors wife is very rude to patients. Always overbooked, the wait is 1+ hours and the doctor only spends 2 minutes with you .

March 12th, 2015
Worst dermatologist and the staff is worst too,all they want is your money!!!

December 8th, 2014
Should be zero stars!
This place is horrible--avoid at all costs! The staff consists of the doctor and two women (one of whom is the doctor's wife), all of whom have horrible attitudes and act like every patient is an inconvenience. On my first appointment, I waited over an hour before I was even called back--the waiting room was so packed, I had to stand in the hallway (with my 5 month old) because there was literally no where else for me to go. The doctor wouldn't treat half of the issues I had gotten a referral for and rushed through the appointment as quickly as he possibly could. I will NEVER go back there.

July 23rd, 2013
Glad I found him
I was very itchy and his staff kindly got me in the very next day. Despite having a full waiting room, Dr. Rothstein spent a lot of time with me. The diagnosis must have been spot on as the meds cleared me up in just a few days. He even called me himself the next day to be sure I was better. I'd go back if I needed him.

June 3rd, 2012
he is the best doctor that i have ever been to very caring and answers all my questions

September 27th, 2011
Wonderful experience
I called this guy after having been seen by my internist, an urgent care doc, and finally the ER. He agreed to work me in that day despite an obviously busy waiting room. In less than 5 minutes, he diagnosed me, where the other three had been unable to do so, gave me a Rx, and within a week, I was clear. I could have saved lots of cash, and 4 hours in th ER if I had gone there first.

October 19th, 2010
The best around, bar none.
I've been going to Dr. Rothstein for almost 30 years now and have gladly recommended him to my friends and family. The staff is always friendly, wait times are short, and Dr. Rothstein takes whatever time I need to converse, diagnose and treat my varied skin conditions. If his office were 50 miles away, I would still see him. I have that much respect for the man.

July 31st, 2010
Very caring and professional. Aswered all of my questions.