A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manfred Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manfred Sandler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manfred Sandler, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandler has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manfred Sandler MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manfred Sandler practice?
- Dr. Manfred Sandler has 9 office locations.
Dr. Manfred Sandler practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Winder, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Cardiologists.