A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manfred Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manfred Sandler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandler
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manfred Sandler, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandler has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manfred Sandler MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manfred Sandler practice?
- Dr. Manfred Sandler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manfred Sandler practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA.
See Lawrenceville Cardiologists.