A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manfred Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manfred Sandler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manfred Sandler, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandler has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manfred Sandler practice?
Dr. Manfred Sandler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Pediatrics near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA and Winder, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists, Lawrenceville Cardiologists, and Lawrenceville Pediatricians.