by L F Putman on Jul 11th, 2016

Been going to Dr Sandler since 1999. Fantastic doctor. Because of him I am still alive today in 2016.

Jan 6th, 2016

Dr. Sandler is prompt, courteous and professional. He's got a great sense of humor and the tact to communicate effectively.

Getting Back in The Game show details Getting Back in The Game
by Andrew Walker on Nov 23rd, 2015

I went to see Dr. Sandler after experiencing difficulty breathing. He diagnosed my condition as "untreated high blood pressure, Arrhythmia, and a heart valve malfunction. He treated me for all symptoms and within 3 months I was back to 100% and playing racquetball again. He was direct and factual about my condition and I appreciated his straight forward approach. I highly recommend his services.

by Tricia B. on Mar 12th, 2015

Dr. Sandler, himself, called me on a Friday night to discuss a concern that I had and allevate it. He has been taking care of me for a number of years and I trust him.

Aug 23rd, 2013

Engaged in medicals conversation to explain the recommendations. Didn't waster my time or his with idle chit chat. Very comfortable experience.

He really, REALLY doesn't like women... show details He really, REALLY doesn't like women...
Mar 7th, 2013

The Cardiovascular Group admitted me to the cardiac decision unit, misdiagnosed me, gave me the wrong medications all night long, and racked up a $15,000 hospital bill that I'm now responsible for. When I did get to see Dr. Sandler the next morning, he spent a total of about 60 seconds with me. He was not interested in hearing my symptoms, rolled his eyes when I spoke, and would not let me ask any questions. After he left I told the nurses what a jerk he was and they laughed and said that they'd thought the exact same thing and that he barely even looked at my file. Most importantly, he got the diagnosis wrong. Overall, I would not use this cardiology group again or recommend it to friends and relatives.

Very professional and straight forward show details Very professional and straight forward
Aug 9th, 2012

He is very straight forward, doesn't bite around the bush, and gives you all the options needed to be healthy.