Manfred Vonfricken MD Patient Reviews

April 13th, 2015
He sent me to Dr. Marwa Adi of Washington Eye to have a "secondary lens implant" done in my left eye because my "good eye" was deteriorating. He correctly saw that this procedure was vitally important if I were to retain good vision, and so he sent me to the best in the field. I have had nothing but the best of care from Dr. von Fricken. He also is not afraid to consult with other physicians, for input, deciding to forgo a laser treatment he was contemplating in the right eye, for my macular degeneration. High praise for him! Of course this review does not cover all the decades of highest-quality work he has done for my benefit.

December 23rd, 2014
For eye problems outside his specialty he sends me to highly-qualified people whose work is exemplary. Dr. von Fricken has never let me down. He treated me for detached retina years ago, and for my secondary-lens implant he recommended Dr. Marwa Adi from Washington Eye. He still marvels at the result, done three or four years ago. He uses the latest technology, and has done so much for my eyes that I don't recall a lof it, but he is my first choice for everything in his field of expertise. He consults and advises with other specialists to arrive at the most appropriate treatment for the eye. As for promptness, doctors must spend more or less time with patients according to their needs. God bless you, Dr. von Fricken.

January 10th, 2011
Overall experiene with Mr VonFricken during my wife retinal surgey was of very high standard. We felt very comfortable with his analysis, explanation and professionalism during surgery and post surgery.