Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mangala Ramamurthy
Dr. Mangala Ramamurthy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McAllen, TX. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Genetics. Dr. Ramamurthy is affiliated with Mission Regional, Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg and Mc Allen Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mangala Ramamurthy has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Mangala Ramamurthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McAllen, TX.
Dr. Kannan Ramamurthy
McAllen, TX 0 mi41
Dr. Eliana Ochoa
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
McAllen, TX 0 mi17
Dr. Ralph Alhalel
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
McAllen, TX 0 mi28