A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mangala Shaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mangala Shaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaker graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Shaker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mangala C Shaker MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mangala C. Shaker practice?
- Dr. Mangala Shaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mangala Shaker practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside General Practitioners and Riverside Internists.