A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mangala Shetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mangala Shetty is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shetty graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shetty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mangala J Shetty MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mangala J. Shetty practice?
- Dr. Mangala Shetty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mangala Shetty practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Anesthesiologists and Ocala Pain Management Doctors.