Dr. Mangala Yeturu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mangala Yeturu?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Mangala Yeturu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2015

inspires confidence

I originally chose her for my daughter, who was aging out of pediatrician care. My daughter does not like doctors, but she was immediately comfortable with Dr. Yeturu. The doctor is patient, gentle, and a good communicator. I myself recently had a distressing health problem. Since I haven't had a primary care doctor in years, I went to Dr. Yeturu. She took time explaining my problem and advised a conservative course of care. She never talks down to her patients. Outstanding.

July 14th, 2011

Wonderful....

I have been seeing Dr Yeturu for about 2 years now. Everytime I come to the office I am treated wonderful, not only by her, but her staff as well. I work in a Doctor's office and know how important it is for patients to come in to see their doctor when they are sick and receive great treatment. This is what Dr Yeturu does. Highly recommended. !!!

May 23rd, 2010

There have been so many times that I have went to the doctor's office waited to see my doctor and yet interacted with the nurse more than my actual doctor. However, Dr. Yeturu is very dedicated and personal. She has such a great and energetic approach. She focuses on you and really gives you the one on one time that patients seek when visiting their doctor. With Dr. Yeturu I really feel the doctor-patient connection, which confirms her genuine concern. Once leaving the doctor's office I found out that I had strep throat, in which I had difficulty swallowing due to the pain and tenderness of my throat. The very next day I called the doctor's office after taking my antibiotics and I left a message for Dr. Yeturu stating that I was still in pain. Shortly after she returned my call and explained that it would take the medication 48 hours to began working. After about three days had passes I was feeling much better and she called again on the fourth day to check up on me.

September 24th, 2016