A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mangaladevi Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mangaladevi Menon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mangaladevi Menon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Menon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mangaladevi Menon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mangaladevi Menon practice?
- Dr. Mangaladevi Menon has 1 office location.
Dr. Mangaladevi Menon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Obstetricians & Gynecologists.