A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mangaraju Chakka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mangaraju Chakka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chakka
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Chakka Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakka graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chakka has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mangaraju Chakka FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mangaraju Chakka practice?
- Dr. Mangaraju Chakka has 1 office location.
Dr. Mangaraju Chakka practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Cardiologists.