A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mangaraju Chakka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mangaraju Chakka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakka graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chakka has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mangaraju Chakka FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mangaraju Chakka practice?
- Dr. Mangaraju Chakka has 1 office location.
Dr. Mangaraju Chakka practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Cardiologists.