A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mangesh Mungekar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mungekar graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mungekar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Health Sys Reginal Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mungekar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mangesh Mungekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mangesh M. Mungekar practice?
Dr. Mangesh Mungekar practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Bridgeton, NJ.
See Vineland Internists.