A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mangesh Mungekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mangesh Mungekar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mungekar graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Mungekar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mangesh M Mungekar MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mangesh M. Mungekar practice?
- Dr. Mangesh Mungekar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mangesh Mungekar practices Internal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ.
See Camden Internists.