A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manhal Naoumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manhal Naoumi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manhal Naoumi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naoumi graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Naoumi has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manhal Naoumi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manhal Naoumi practice?
- Dr. Manhal Naoumi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Manhal Naoumi practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians.