Learn more about Dr. Manhal Naoumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manhal Naoumi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manhal Naoumi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naoumi graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Naoumi has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naoumi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manhal Naoumi practice?
Dr. Manhal Naoumi practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians and Sterling Heights General Practitioners.