A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manhal Tannous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manhal Tannous, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tannous
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Tannous Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manhal Tannous, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannous graduated from Damascus Univ. School of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tannous has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manhal M Tannous MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Manhal M. Tannous practice?
- Dr. Manhal Tannous has 1 office location.
Dr. Manhal Tannous practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mason City, IA.
See Mason City Internists and Mason City Gastroenterologists.