Dr. Manhal Tobia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 4 reviews

September 20th, 2013
Awful Doctor
This Dr. was recommended by someone. He is short and snappy. I will never go to him.

August 5th, 2013
Empathetic Doctor
Dr. Tobia has been my doctor for the past ten years. I have maintained him because I feel he listens to my concerns. He makes me feel like my concerns are his concerns. He asks me questions and he listens and answers my questions. He does not brush me off and I see him as a caring doctor who is very empathetic, friendly and definitely knows his job. He takes time to explain my condition and he does not mince words when he firmly tells me to lose weight due to my health condition. I would definitely refer him to my friends and relatives if the need arises. Good job Dr. Tobia! I need to mention also that he has an excellent staff, very courteous and friendly. The wait time is slightly longer but hey, I know I am in good hands.

April 22nd, 2013
Was a good office
Been going to Dr. Tobia for about 5yrs. Used to be prompted and I never had need for referrals or at least referrals I had to have 2 visits to get. In the last 2 yrs wait time for appoitments have been 20-40 minutes befre I go to the back and then more waiting and he spends little time with you and reluctant to give referrals.

February 17th, 2011
He never takes me seriously when I have a problem. Won't give referrals. Everytime I call the office, I get treated over the phone, hardly ever get asked to come into the office to see the dr. The doctor himself is nice, but I feel he won't listen. His office staff is very nice.