A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manhan Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manhan Vu, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (Urogynecology) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manhan Vu, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of North Texas Health Sci. Center of Fort Worth, 2004. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- John Peter Smith
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manhan Khac Vu DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Manhan K. Vu practice?
- Dr. Manhan Vu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Manhan Vu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.