Dr. Manhan Vu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manhan Vu?

no stars from me

Posted on July 5th, 2015

Extremely arrogant & dismissive

Posted on June 1st, 2015

Dr. Vu is the best. I can't not explain how satisfied I am with his his work. He is amazing !

Needs a lesson in listening to his patient

Posted on October 7th, 2013

I was recommended to Dr. Vu by my OB/GYN after I began to have some unusual bladder systems, including some urinary incontinence. From day one he was convinced that I had "overactive bladder" and prescribed medication to treat that. Even though I continued to experience the incontinence, and tried to tell him that I felt something else might be the problem, his solution was to just change my medication. He did agree to perform a cystoscopy after I pushed for more tests, which showed inflammation in the cilia of the bladder, but he had no explanation for this and continued to push different kinds of medication. He even told me "I know you think you know your body, but all of my patients feel like that. I'm sure there's nothing else wrong." Well, after 6 months of no improvement, he finally agreed to send me for a CT scan. As it turned out, I had a large kidney stone that was lodged in my ureter, blocking my kidney from draining properly. Due to him ignoring my complaints and writing me off as a "hysterical female", my kidney had been retaining fluid-hydronephrosis. After he got the results he could not wait to get rid of me as a patient, his office told me "we don't deal with stones" and sent me on my way. Now I have the early stages of renal failure and will likely suffer the rest of my now shortened life, all because he couldn't listen to me.

Great surgeon!!!!!!

Posted on June 6th, 2013

Great surgeon! 5 stars... perfect experience!!!!

Business Administrator

Posted on April 17th, 2013

He is very nice, very satisfied with his work. he is very professional and knowledgeable.

Posted on March 4th, 2009