A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mani Akkineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mani Akkineni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mani Akkineni, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Akkineni graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Akkineni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mani Akkineni MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mani Akkineni practice?
- Dr. Mani Akkineni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mani Akkineni practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL.
See Downers Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.