A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mani Bashyam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mani Bashyam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mani Bashyam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bashyam graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Bashyam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mani Bashyam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mani Bashyam practice?
- Dr. Mani Bashyam has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mani Bashyam practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, PA and Irwin, PA.
See Greensburg Endocrinologists.