Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mani Kurien
Dr. Mani Kurien, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Norton Shores, MI. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Kurien is affiliated with Mercy Health Partners- General Campus, Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus and Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mani Kurien has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Mani Kurien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norton Shores, MI.
Dr. Emily Conley
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Norton Shores, MI 0.78 mi12
Dr. John Egan Jr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Norton Shores, MI 0.93 mi38
Dr. Jayaseeli Bastin
Norton Shores, MI 0.93 mi22