A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mani Nallasivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mani Nallasivan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nallasivan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nallasivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mani Nallasivan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nallasivan graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Nallasivan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mani Nallasivan MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mani Nallasivan practice?
- Dr. Mani Nallasivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mani Nallasivan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists and Merced Cardiologists.