A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mani Nallasivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mani Nallasivan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nallasivan
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Nallasivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mani Nallasivan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nallasivan graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Nallasivan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mani Nallasivan MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mani Nallasivan practice?
- Dr. Mani Nallasivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mani Nallasivan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists and Merced Cardiologists.