A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mani Nallasivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mani Nallasivan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mani Nallasivan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nallasivan graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Nallasivan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mani Nallasivan MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mani Nallasivan practice?
- Dr. Mani Nallasivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mani Nallasivan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mariposa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA.
See Mariposa Internists and Mariposa Cardiologists.