A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mani Nallasivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mani Nallasivan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mani Nallasivan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nallasivan graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Nallasivan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nallasivan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan