A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mani Nambiar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mani Nambiar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nambiar graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Nambiar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mani Nambiar MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mani Nambiar practice?
- Dr. Mani Nambiar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mani Nambiar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Obstetricians & Gynecologists.