A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mani Zadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mani Zadeh, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zadeh
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zadeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mani Zadeh, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zadeh graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zadeh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mani Hossein Zadeh FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mani H. Zadeh practice?
- Dr. Mani Zadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mani Zadeh practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.