Dr. Mania Levitan Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mania Levitan?

June 2nd, 2014

Butcher

This horror show gave me a hair transplant forty years ago that resulted in disfigurement. I was only 20 years old. Dr. Frankenstein is dead thank God and cannot hurt others.

September 17th, 2010

Dr. Levitan was very helpful in taking my son (who was not a patient at the time) on an emergency basis when he couldn't get an appointment with his regular doctor. The result was very good.

September 16th, 2008

Stay away from this doctor

Dr. Levitan performed an unneeded biopsy on my lip. She punched a large hole in it in the wrong place. She then cut a large amount of tissue from the surrounding area and put two messy stitches in my lip. As a result, I have a very large dent in my lip that runs from top to bottom. It cannot be filled in due to the scar tissue. Since she missed the area of concern completely, I had to consult another physician. This second physician properly diagnosed the problem as a precancerous spot that didn't need treatment at this time. As a result of Dr. Levitan's gross incompetence I have a very large disfigurement that I see every time I look in the mirror. Only she knows what her reasons for doing this are.