Internist

won't listen show details won't listen
May 18th, 2015

he did not want to hear a thing I had to say and only spent 2 min with me

Great! show details Great!
by Panelli on Feb 11th, 2015

Dr. Bhardwaj is our family doctor and we love him! He respects his patients' time and takes our concerns very seriously. We never wait very long to see him and by the time we leave the exam room our prescriptions have already been called into the pharmacy. We would recommend him to anyone!!

Outstanding Dr. show details Outstanding Dr.
by Larry Hobbs on Jun 27th, 2013

Dr Bhardwaj is a very knowledgeable physician who genuinely cares about his patients. He listens carefully to my complaints and makes quick diagnoses of my illnesses. But my highest praise is reserved for his willingness to see me on a moments notice and that is very comforting. Highly recommended. If you can go to him for your healthcare needs. I've been his patient for 25 years and never considered changing.

Jun 28th, 2012

Dr. Bhardwaj is the BEST Dr. EVER! He is kind, thorough, funny and knows what he is talking about. He only provides the BEST care. He refers out to the Best specialists. He makes same day appointments. The wait time is never longer than about 10-15 minutes. He is fast and efficient. I would recommend him to anyone. He is my Dr. as well as my Mom's and Aunt & Uncle.