A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manijeh Sadjadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manijeh Sadjadi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manijeh Sadjadi, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Immunopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadjadi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Sadjadi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital CenterConcourse Division Bronx, Bronx Borough
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manijeh M Sadjadi MD is a female Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Immunopathology.
- Where does Dr. Manijeh M. Sadjadi practice?
- Dr. Manijeh Sadjadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Manijeh Sadjadi practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Immunopathology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pathologists.