A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manijeh Sadjadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manijeh Sadjadi, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Immunopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadjadi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Sadjadi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital CenterConcourse Division Bronx, Bronx Borough
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sadjadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manijeh M. Sadjadi practice?
Dr. Manijeh Sadjadi practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Immunopathology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pathologists.