A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manijeh Kamyar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manijeh Kamyar is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Kamyar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manijeh K Kamyar MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Manijeh K. Kamyar practice?
- Dr. Manijeh Kamyar has 1 office location.
Dr. Manijeh Kamyar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.