A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manik Vora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manik Vora is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manik Vora, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Breast Augmentation
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Hot Flashes
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovulation Induction
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
- Reproductive Medicine
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Prolapse
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Vora graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Vora has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manik U Vora MD and PA is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Manik U. Vora practice?
- Dr. Manik Vora has 1 office location.
Dr. Manik Vora practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.