A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manik Vora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manik Vora is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vora
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Vora Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Intrauterine Devices (IUD)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manik Vora, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Breast Augmentation
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Hot Flashes
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovulation Induction
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
- Reproductive Medicine
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Prolapse
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Vora graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Vora has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manik U Vora MD and PA is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Manik U. Vora practice?
- Dr. Manik Vora has 1 office location.
Dr. Manik Vora practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.