A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manika Bhateja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Bhateja has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manika Bhateja MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Manika Bhateja practice?
- Dr. Manika Bhateja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manika Bhateja practices Pediatrics near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Pediatricians.