A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manikyam Mutyala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manikyam Mutyala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mutyala graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Mutyala has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mutyala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manikyam D. Mutyala practice?
Dr. Manikyam Mutyala practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Maspeth, NY and Floral Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.