The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manikyam Mutyala
Dr. Manikyam Mutyala, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Floral Park, NY. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Mutyala is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center, North Shore University New Hyde Park and Caritas St Johns Hosp Queens. He speaks English.
Dr. Manikyam Mutyala has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Manikyam Mutyala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.