Dr. Manilal Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manilal Shah?

September 17th, 2013

Horrible Healthcare

Dr. Shaw is overall abrupt and rude. He assumes every patient's parent is ignorant and refuses to even listen to your concerns. He is dismissive and above all a terrible pediatrician. He is in the wrong field of speciality for sure. We will never go back.

April 21st, 2012

Unprofessional

We called our pediatrician at 9:20 pm on a friday, my 2 month old had his vaccinations today, Dr.Shah was on call. I still dont know why i cant get one of our doctors in the practice we go to, but anyway, i needed to know the dose for tylenol for my son. He was short with my husband and told us to give 1/2 the lowest dose on the syringe without even knowing what brand or strength we bought. He never asked my sons weight. He never asked if he had a fever. He hung up on my husband while he was asking a question. And we have no clue how often to give it to him. The second that i gave the dose to my son he projectile vommited i dont trust him to call and ask if i can re administer.

February 2nd, 2011

he has a very poor bed side maner

July 16th, 2010

Don't bother

I was given to Dr Shaw when my son was born. Almost from day 1 he was rude and didn't listen to me. He refused to send my son to an allergist and an ENT saying HE wasn't worried about what I considered problems. Turns out my son is allergic to milk, peanuts, cats, dogs and garlic. His ears? The ENT said if we had waited anymore his eardrum would have burst. Dr Shaw is more interested in being right (which he rarely is!) then your child being well. Don't establish with him because if you do, no other pediatrician in Owensboro will treat your child as they all say they have a rule to not take his patients. I now take my son to Bowling Green and it's worth it!

September 24th, 2015