A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maninder Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maninder Arora is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arora has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maninder Arora MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Maninder Arora practice?
- Dr. Maninder Arora has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maninder Arora practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Riverside Neurologists.