A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maninder Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maninder Arora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arora has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maninder P. Arora practice?
Dr. Maninder Arora practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Cardiology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Riverside Pediatricians, Riverside Neurologists, and Riverside Cardiologists.