A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maninder Chatha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maninder Chatha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maninder Chatha, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatha graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Chatha has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maninder Chatha MD is a male Nephrologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Maninder Chatha practice?
- Dr. Maninder Chatha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maninder Chatha practices Nephrology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Nephrologists.