A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maninder Guram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maninder Guram is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maninder Guram, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guram graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Guram has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans