A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maninder Guram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maninder Guram is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maninder Guram, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guram graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Guram has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maninder Singh Guram MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maninder S. Guram practice?
- Dr. Maninder Guram has 10 office locations.
Dr. Maninder Guram practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tomball, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX and Houston, TX.
See Tomball Internists and Tomball Gastroenterologists.