A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maninder Guram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maninder Guram is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guram
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maninder Guram, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Guram graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Guram has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maninder Singh Guram MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maninder S. Guram practice?
- Dr. Maninder Guram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maninder Guram practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tomball, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Shenandoah, TX.
See Tomball Internists and Tomball Gastroenterologists.