A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maninder Kalra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maninder Kalra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maninder Kalra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalra graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- MT Carmel Health System West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maninder Kalra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Maninder Kalra practice?
- Dr. Maninder Kalra has 6 office locations.
Dr. Maninder Kalra practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Mason, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, OH and West Chester, OH.
See Mason Pediatricians, Mason Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Mason Pulmonologists.