A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maninder Kalra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maninder Kalra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalra
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maninder Kalra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalra graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- MT Carmel Health System West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maninder Kalra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maninder Kalra practice?
- Dr. Maninder Kalra has 1 office location.
Dr. Maninder Kalra practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians, Cincinnati Pulmonologists, and Cincinnati Sleep Medicine Doctors.