A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maninder Pabla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maninder Pabla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabla graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Pabla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Independence Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maninder Pabla MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maninder Pabla practice?
- Dr. Maninder Pabla has 1 office location.
Dr. Maninder Pabla practices Internal Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists.