ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Dr. Manindra Choudhury Is this you?

Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at support@vitals.com if you have any additional information.

  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 1

Quality Rating

Dissatisfied

Friendly Staff
Promptness
Wait Time
60 min
Appropriate Followup
Spends Time With Me
Bedside Manner
Accurate Diagnosis
Easy Appointments

1 Rating with 1 Comment

1.0 Rating

November 9th, 2009

The worst doctor I have ever had

I've been trying to get my vaccine records from this doctor for about two weeks... he doesn;t answer the phone and when he does it, he hangs up to me... He doesn't have bussiness hours to go and I think he doesn;t keep records... I would definitely NOT recommend this doctor not even to my enemies...

Wait time
60.0 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

Metastatic Melanoma

The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.

  • Nearby Doctors

    Dr. Manindra Choudhury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.

  • Dr John Chuback

    Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery

    Paramus, NJ

    4.9
    (101)
    Accepts online appointments
  • Dr. Michael Jones

    Dr. Michael Jones

    Plastic Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology

    Newark, NJ 0.54 mi

    4.9
    (177)
    27
  • Dr. Faustino Estella

    General Surgery

    Newark, NJ 0.67 mi

    5.0
    (3)
    44