A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Pickett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Pickett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickett graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pickett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Manning Pickett MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Pickett practice?
- Dr. Henry Pickett has 1 office location.
- Dr. Henry Pickett practices Internal Medicine near Lakewood, CO.