Dr. Manish Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manish Patel?

April 14th, 2015

Dr. Patel "sends you to specialists" because he wants to ensure that the right doctor is taking care of the right "issues." He handles things that a "family" DO should handle. I have never had any issues with him pawning me off at all. He understands (as do I) that there are certain problems that need to be followed up on and dealt with by doctors who specialize in the area you need attention with. I actually switched from the same doctor I went to for 10+ years to see Dr. Patel based... I'm so glad that I did. Your experiences with him are what you put into them, i.e. if you listen to him and his advice, you will get a positive return. He is very intelligent, down to earth and patient.

May 8th, 2014

Dr Patel

I just read the most disturbing review of Dr Patel. Dr Patel is the most caring, patient doctor I have ever encountered. We followed Dr Patel from his last practice, because of his love for his patients. My mom is 89 and has many medical issues. When Dr Patel left his last practice, it was so difficult for my mom, we found Dr Patel again and will never leave again. What a difference in her health. Thank you Dr Patel for caring enough for your patients to send them to SPECIALISTS. Thank you for treating your patients with respect and professionalism. The best diagnostician I have ever encountered in my life. So, thank you Dr. Patel for being a wonderful doctor.

April 8th, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor

Dr. Patel does not listen to his patients. Rather than deal with issues himself, he sends you to his fellow specialists. He makes you feel ashamed and guilty about asking for routine prescriptions for what he classes as narcotics. The final straw for me was when he berated me because he said he wouldn't follow my routine bloodwork and that I had to go to three different specialists for all my prescriptions. What's the poiint of having a doctor that pawns you off on other doctors and will only write the most basic prescriptions. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

May 26th, 2015