A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Patel, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Memorial Hospital
- Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Arun Patel FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manish A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Manish Patel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Manish Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffolk, VA and Emporia, VA.
See Franklin Orthopedic Surgeons.