A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manish Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manish Patel, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Memorial Hospital
- Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manish Arun Patel FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manish A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Manish Patel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Manish Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffolk, VA and Emporia, VA.
See Franklin Surgeons.